I love studying. Honestly.
Don’t get me wrong! But, from time to time, being a student at two universities right now (International Relations and Law student haha – #proud) I sometimes need a little extra motivation.
Luckily for me, I often find it in these amazing quotes.
Good luck studying lovelies, and don’t forget to fight for your dreams!
- If you fall asleep now, you will dream. If you study now, you will live your dream.
- When you think it’s too late, the truth is, it’s still early.
- The pain of studying is only temporary. But the pain of not knowing—ignorance—is forever.
- Studying is not about time. It’s about effort.
- Life is not all about studying. But if you can’t even conquer this little part of life, then what else can you possibly do?
- Enjoy the inexorable pain.
- It’s those who are earlier than the others, those who put in more effort, who can enjoy the feelings of success.
- Not everyone can truely succeed in everything. But success only comes with self-management and determination.
- Time is flying.
- The saliva that flow now will become the tears of tomorrow.
- Dogs are learning, ambassadors are playing.
- If you don’t walk today, you’ll have to run tomorrow.
- People who invest in the future are realists.
- The level of education is in direct correlation with your salary.
- When today is over, it will never come back.