I love Christmas… A lot.
But I wasn’t feeling really Christmassy since yesterday so I must admit that I got my inspiration from my lovely friend, who for the past 24 days all that she did was to talk (and write) about Christmas.
Love, you’re my muse for this one! ( https://alexdneagoe.wordpress.com )
So if you’re not that much into the Christmas spirit but you would love to (just like me), this is the perfect recipe!
- Wake up with a great smile on your face.
- Take a jolly picture (I took this one already haha)
- Eat just one and I repeat ONE cookie with milk (only to see if Santa’s gonna love them or not)
- Put on your Christmas clothes (must involve these kind of socks)
- Fix the decorations of the Christmas tree or around the house if necessary (everything has to look perfect)
- Sing carols
- Help with the food, cookies or whatsoever
- Start wrapping the gifts
- Write cards for all your loved ones
- Daydream about a white Christmas
- Have dinner with family
- Place gifts under the tree
- Watch a Christmas movie together
- Start thinking about all the gifts and joy that you’ll get
- Become more and more and more curious, until you really just can’t take it anymore haha
- Finally! You can now open the gifts with your family
- Laugh. Sing. Love. Be jolly.
- Call your friends.
- Start visiting eachother, share gifts, eat a lot, drink a bit
- Sing together, laugh together
- Kiss your loved one under the mistletoe (or just kiss anyone, someone beautiful, someone smart, someone… just kiss the mirror 🙂 )
- When it’s late at night get back in bed (there are 2 more days to go)
- Start being thankful for living the most wonderful time of the year and for having such an amazing family and friends all around you
- Prepare for the next years’ Christmas! ❤
Until now, I only managed to finish 5 tasks out of 24 haha. I think I must be a bit lazy this year BUUUUUUT all in all
HAVE A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE! ❤