So I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by my one and onlyyyy Denisa, also known as bae ❤ Thank you so much lovely! (also, if you are in love with travelling and movies, make sure you check her blog. It’s amazing!!!)
The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world! Also it allows me to ramble on about things that aren’t movies.
Okay, so here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
Here are Denisa‘s questiones
- What’s one thing you really want to accomplish in life?
I would really really really love to manage to get my dream job so that in 5 or 10 years from now I’ll know that all the hard work that I’m doing right now is not in vain. Also, having an amazing family with the man I love is for sure another thing that I would love to accomplish in life.
- If you would have to recommend someone a book which one would it be and why?
I would personally recommend The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Besides the fact that the book is really well-written I think that you can learn a lot from this book. You can learn that no matter how much you fight for your first love, sometimes things are not made to work out. I think that you learn what devotement truly means, what love truly means and most of all, what ambition truly means.
- If you were to be stranded on an island somewhere which are three things that you would take with you?
Books. A notebook. And a pen. 🙂
- What would you do with the money if you won the lottery?
I would spend most of them on my family. I would try to spoil my parents as a way of me thanking them for all the amazing things they did for me. I would invest them. I would try and make more money in order to help more people. Hate to see people suffering.
- What’s the song you listen to the most these days?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to someone?
Try and live life to the fullest. Regret nothing. Be happy. Always love and appreciate the people around you.
- What is your favorite poem?
All the world’s a stage – by William Shakespeare
- What is one thing you like about yourself?
I would say my smile 😀
- What’s you favorite movie at the moment and why?
I would say it’s The Cobbler because it has a story that has never been spoken but also because it was able to make me cry, laugh and think about life at the same time.
- What are you looking forward to this year?
Finishing University, getting a diploma and maybe starting the business I’ve been talking about for months now.
- If you could travel in time, somewhere in the world or some place in a book you love what place would it be and why?
I would love to travel to France, Paris, the same time Coco Chanel was opening her first shops in Paris.
Here are my questiones!
- What you love most about your best friend/lover?
- Why did you start this blog?
- What are the top 5 books you’ve read?
- If you could buy a one-way ticket, to what destination would it be?
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever did?
- What do you spend your money on?
- What cheers you up?
- If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you could be any age for a week, what would that age be?
- What are your career goals?
- What is your weirdest habit?
Here are my nominees!
Thank you and can’t wait to read your answers!